- The Project Administrators will be responsible for the planning, execution and control, as well as providing administrative support in analysis, development and research.
- Providing project support of a clerical nature as required to a project team.
- Assisting project team in all management activities including financial, planning and contracting aspects.
- Maintaining and tracking financial transactions, enter commitments and expenditures into the projects financial budget.
- Coordination and tracking of internal deliverable management and approval processes; and Data management of files.
- Providing monthly status reports.
- Other Project Management administration and coordination duties as assigned.
- Experience as a Project Administrator
- A minimum of One (1) year of recent experience Maintaining and Tracking financial transactions.
- Managing commitments and expenditures for a financial budget(s).
- Strong communication skills, the ability to liaise with and support multiple clients internally and externally, and familiarity with general office procedures, the use of standard office equipment and software (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability Security Clearance
CONTACT: Kim Innes at [email protected]
Action Personnel is a national supplier of professionals in the Project and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
Action Personnel is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Action would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.